£120.00 – £150.00
Who should attend: Mothers-to-Be
Duration: Single 2hr session
During this course, you will hear about the magical ‘Golden Hour’ after birth. We will discuss your feeding options and how to optimise feeding time to impact both bonding and your baby’s mental wellbeing.
Also learn about:
- Responsive feeding
- Integrating infant mental health into daily practice with feeding
- Breast feeding benefits for mother and baby to include – how breast milk is made in your body, colostrum harvesting, attachment, positioning, expressing milk , what to expect in the early days of breastfeeding, how to know your baby is feeding well, troubleshooting, where to turn to when you need advice/support, tandem feeding your older toddler, breastfeeding bras and when to get measured, breast milk storage and donating breast milk
- Bottle feeding – your options choosing baby milks, sterilising, making up feeds and storage
- Out and about with your baby
- Where to find professional support if you have concerns or queries
Exclusive offers: When you book this course, award-winning maternity and baby photographer, Claire Butler will give you a complimentary enlarged print with a newborn booking.
Discount on BellaMoon products will be provided on purchase of this course via access to BirthDays’ Members Area.