You are here: Home1 / Shop2 / BirthDays Courses3 / Baby Feeding
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
Who should attend: Mothers-to-Be
Where: Royal Hillsborough Village Centre
Duration: Single 2hr session
During this course, you will hear about the magical ‘Golden Hour’ after birth. We will discuss your feeding options and how to optimise feeding time to impact both bonding and your baby’s mental wellbeing.
Also learn about:
- Responsive feeding
- Integrating infant mental health into daily practice with feeding
- Breast feeding benefits for mother and baby to include – how breast milk is made in your body, colostrum harvesting, attachment, positioning, expressing milk , what to expect in the early days of breastfeeding, how to know your baby is feeding well, troubleshooting, where to turn to when you need advice/support, tandem feeding your older toddler, breastfeeding bras and when to get measured, breast milk storage and donating breast milk
- Bottle feeding – your options choosing baby milks, sterilising, making up feeds and storage
- Out and about with your baby
- Where to find professional support if you have concerns or queries
Exclusive offers: When you book this course, award-winning maternity and baby photographer, Claire Butler will give you a complimentary enlarged print with a newborn booking.
Discount on BellaMoon products will be provided on purchase of this course via access to BirthDays’ Members Area.
Please email us on email@example.com to arrange your appointment.
SKU: Baby Feeding Category: BirthDays Courses
Annie C –
Both myself and my mum attended the BirthDays Breast Feeding course with Annie and Joyce this week. Both ladies are so professional and knowledgeable with everything pregnancy and baby related. The class was really insightful and informative beyond believe and no questions went unanswered. They covered everything from the anatomy to the basics of breast feeding.
They even answered any questions I had about pregnancy. I can not recommend these ladies enough as I know if I need anything as I start my journey as a new mum and breast feeding start they are both only a text away. Thank you ladies ❤️