I’m Pregnant, What’s Next?
Who should attend: Both Parents-to-Be
Duration: Single 2hr session
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Taking a class early in your pregnancy can be of great benefit and a great start. Our ‘I’m Pregnant, What’s Next?’ course is perfect for newly expectant mothers – from your positive pregnancy test through to around 20 weeks. There is vital information about this important stage of your pregnancy that needs shared sooner rather than later and it’s a great way to involve your partner as well.
We have developed this one-off class to give you all the information you need to know about how to stay healthy and informed throughout your pregnancy including:
- Antenatal care choices
- We discuss the options of where to have your baby
- What happens at your hospital appointments
- Improving health and making lifestyle changes-healthy eating and supplements
- Mental health and emotional well-being
- Introduction to relaxation techniques and reducing stress levels
- Common questions and answers and lots more…
- Dressing for your pregnancy-with advice from Samara Prentice Image Consultant & Personal Stylist at Evolve
- Specialist advice on maternity bra-fittings
Starting to form a relationship with your baby during pregnancy supports the transition to parenthood and lays a foundation for a strong, loving bond. We discuss what babies might experience in the womb, baby’s brain development and ways for you and your partner to bond with the baby during pregnancy.
During the antenatal workshop Christen, our physiotherapist will discuss the changes women experience during pregnancy, exercising while pregnant, the pelvic floor and the importance of pelvic health, potential aches and pains as well as birth preparation.
Exclusive offers: When you book this course, award-winning maternity and baby photographer, Claire Butler will give you a complimentary enlarged print with a newborn booking.
Discount on BellaMoon products will be provided on purchase of this course via access to BirthDays’ Members Area.